NEW YORK NAILS BEAUTY AND SPA
OUR SHOP POLICIES
1. Ask for the service which you would like to have
2. Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before receiving any service.
3. Whilst receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their service so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away.
4. Inform the staff/ salon manager immediately if you have any concerns relating to the salon, the staff, or any service.
5. Inform the staff/ salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have any infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.
6. Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times. We will not take any responsibility if any accident happens to your child/ children during your treatment at our salon.
7. We hold no responsibility for the loss of your personal belonging while you are having the treatment at our salon.
8. No food should be consumed during your treatment.
Please remember, nails are jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service.
1. Traditional polish service are not guaranteed.
2. Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 1 week after your appointment. If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting within a week, please call us to schedule a free repair.
3. If you notice any fault relating to your treatment, you must inform us within a week after your initial service to book an appointment for fixing your nails.
4. Repairs after 1 week for breakage, tears and or corner breaks will be charged.
5. We will not be responsible for any breaking or infected nails after you leave the salon.
No refunds will be given after you have left the salon. As soon as you have walked out the salon door, that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided to your nails.
1. No refunds will be given because you have simply changed your mind.
2. If you are not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coating that have been applied.
3. We will correct any service at no cost to you provided that you tell us immediately after we have performed the service that you are unhappy with the quality of the work. If you are still not happy after we fixed your nail and request the refund, then you have to go through our Customer Complaint Procedure in writing to us, state the reason you are unsatisfied after we fixed your nails and provide a photo of the evidence of the nails that were fixed by us.
4. If refund is accepted, it will be made by bank transfer within 30 days into your provided bank details.